How are you doing? I have been nominated for another award! It has been a really long time since I was nominated for an award so I am really happy with this nomination 🙂
I would like to thank the lovely Rachel from No Space for Milk for the nomination and encourage you all to go check out her blog, it really is amazing!
Here are the rules to this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog;
- List the rules and display the award;
- State 7 facts about yourself;
- Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers for the award and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know.
7 facts about me:
- I love dancing. Pretty much like Callie Torres but with my clothes on 😛
2. I am most definitely not a morning person. I am just not, I would rather stay in bed.
3. If I could have lived in another time, it would have been either the 1900’s or the 1950’s, those are my favourite periods of history (and fashion-wise as well).
4. I am slightly addicted to shopping. I am much better now and have it way more under control but yeah: shoes, clothes and make-up make me lose my mind (and my money, for that matter).
5. I have a slight heart condition: my heart has a small leak somewhere and it also beats really slowly (about 60 bps).
6. I hate to be scared… Like when someone gives you a proper scare or you have jumpscares on TV shows or films. That is probably due to my heart always beating so slowly… Whenever it beats faster (and scares will do that to a person), I just panic and get anxious.
7. When I grow up, I want to dress something like this:
I have decided to nominate the latest subscribers to my blog: