How are you doing? I have been nominated for yet another award! Thank you so much Broken Heart for the nomination 🙂
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Broken Heart’s Questions:
– What is the most valuable piece of advice you have ever received? Appreciate every single thing life throws at you: everything happens for a reason, whether it is to make you happy or to make you stronger.
– What is your biggest pet peeve? People telling me I have brown eyes -_- they have a hint of brown but they’re mostly green.
– If you were to audition for American Idol, The X Factor, The Voice, etc., what song would you sing? You answer cannot be “I can’t sing.” If I could actually sing, it would be this one:
– What is your go-to accessory? Watch – I can’t leave the house without it.
– If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, what store would it be? Do I get one for fashion and one for make-up or only one? If it is the former, Zara and Sephora; if it is the latter, Sephora because I probably can manage to get by with the clothes, shoes, etc. that I already own but I will eventually run out of make-up.
– What is your best beauty or fashion tip? Be yourself. Choose what you want to wear based on your personality and not because everyone else is wearing it too.
– What is one thing that you believe everyone should DIY instead of buying it? This is a tough one… I think I will go with lip scrub 😉
– If you were to write a book, where and when would it take place? I believe it would take place presently in London.
– What is your yearbook superlative? (Such as “Most Likely to Go From Fashion Blogger to Fashion Designer!” or “Most Likely to Win a Gold Medal!”) We don’t get those in Portugal but if I have to make something up, it would probably be “Most Likely to Go From Fashion Blogger to Fashion Advisor”.
– Congratulations! You have reach the last question, which is: When was the last time you did a random act of kindness? What was it? Yesterday I gave my seat on the bus to an older lady. Does that count?
I know this is kinda against the rules but I choose not to nominate any blogs. As I told you before, some of the people I nominate end up ignoring the award so I believe the nominees should be people who are actually interested in receiving the nomination.
So, if you are reading this and are interested in accepting this award, I nominate you!
1. What is your absolute favourite beauty product?
2. How would you describe your style?
3. Heels or flats?
4. Are you a “glass half empty” or a “glass half full” kind of person?
5. Which book is your favourite?
6. What is something you do that makes you really happy?
7. If you could talk to your 12 year old self, what would you say?
8. Which song you can’t help but sing along to when you hear it playing?
9. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
10. Where do you picture yourself in 10 years?