How are you doing? Today I was nominated by the beautiful Bella Razzi (please check out her amazing blog by clicking here) for two awards. Wow! Thank you so much, Bella 🙂
“Premio Dardos” is Spanish for “Prize Darts” and is an award in cultural, ethical, literary and personal values that are transmitted in the form of original and creative writing (I’m so honoured!).
1. When you accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
2. Include the image of the award in your post.
3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers worthy of this acknowledgement.
The Versatile Award
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that nominated you
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 blogs
5. Link to their blogs and tell them they’ve been nominated
7 Facts About Me:
1. I love to read! Give me books and I’m one happy woman.
2. I’ve always wanted to have 5 children (I want at least 3) 😛
3. I want to take a Styling course and I’d love to do Styling / Makeup for TV.
4. My favourite animals are cows, the black and white ones. I find them so cute and adorable! #weirdo
5. I’d love to have a house with a bit of land so I could have animals around, a beautiful garden and grow my own fruit and veggies.
6. I hate Vanilla! I find it so sickly sweet
7. My favourite flower scent is jasmine: I have jasmine candles, jasmine tea… Love it!