How are you doing? Today was finally sunny and warmer 🙂 it felt so good! I’m so tired of cold, cloudy, windy days! And I miss my “warm weather” clothes 😉
I thought I’d share with you today’s look, as well as my “Things I’m Looking Forward to in March” list, which will be at the end of this post.
Let’s start with today’s look
I chose the usual suspects: L’Oreal Accord Perfect (True Match), followed by L’Oreal Infalible concealer, MAC’s Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder, Benefit’s Hoola bronzer and Kiko’s blush in 105.
On my eyes, I started by applying Urban Decay’s Primer Potion, followed by Sleek’s Nubuck (the matte, light grey eyeshadow in the palette), L’Oreal Super Liner, Benefit’s They’re Real mascara and Benefit’s Gimme Brow.
For the lips I went with my usual suspects: Crazy Rumors’ Black Cherry lip balm and MAC’s Amorous.
Shirt + Bag: Mango
Cardigan + Trench Coat: Stradivarius
Jeans + Bracelet: Zara
+ Converse All Star
As for my list…
For those of you who don’t know, March is my absolute favourite month of the year! And these are a few things that make it so special for me and that I’m anxiously looking forward to:
– First blooms (especially daisies, my favourite flowers ❤ )
– Warm, sunny days!
– Wearing lighter clothes (blazers, pretty tops… you name it!)
– No more boots and heavy coats!!!
– Going back to my Starbucks’ favourite: Mango/Passionfruit Frappuccino ❤
– Getting my last wisdom tooth removed.
– Birthdays: I have tons of family members who’s birthday’s this month and it’s actually my birthday too 🙂